February 27, 2012

The Canberries - Dreams



Oh, my life is changing everyday  
In every possible way  
And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems  
Never quiet as it seems

I know I've felt like this before  

But now I'm feeling it even more  
Because it came from you  
And then I open up and see  
The person falling here is me  
A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore 

Impossible to ignore  
And they'll come true, impossible not to do  
Impossible not to do
 

And now I tell you openly  
You have my heart so don't hurt me  
You're what I couldn't find  
A totally amazing mind  
So understanding and so kind  
You're everything to me

Oh, my life is changing every day In every possible way  

And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems 
'Cause you're a dream to me, dream to me

No comments:

Post a Comment